Learning Journey

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Sentences






Kia ore everyone 
this week we have been writing sentences using our  senses.  Here is mine.  



The abandoned hospital - By Willow
_________________________________________

I took one through the door and then immediately I had shivers down my spine.It looked like it could have been used in a horror movie scene and was so dusty and horrid it was a monstrosity. The air smelt rotten, stale, moldy and so repulsive that I could hardly breathe. As I approached the bed a strong smell of stinky socks filled my nose.  
I wandered further into the depths of the deep dark hospital I could swear I heard whispers flowing through the air and I suddenly had a strange feeling that someone or something was following me.


     

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Willow,

    Your last sentence makes me want to read more - what's going to happen next?! You used lots of great adjectives to describe the photo.
    Don't forget to proofread your writing - you took one what through the door?

    Miss M

    ReplyDelete